We are looking for a dynamic individuals to be a part of our client in New Brunswick for the position of Continuing Care Assistant (CCA).
• Completion of a recognized CCA program
• Provincial CCA certification
• Ability to communicate effectively , both verbally and in writing , with clients ,families, visitors and co-workers
• Good organizational skills and a strong customer service(client/family) focus required.
• Abillity to work well with others
• Ability to attend work on regular basis and consistent basis according to the Company Standards
• Demonstrated use of proper body mechanics and ability to perform heavy lifting.
• Knowledge/experience working in a team-based, person-centered approach to care.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team. \
• Responsible for providing service to residents in accordance with the individual care plan
• Performs light housekeeping duties (e.g. tidy room, clean closets, hang clothing)
• Assists residents with meals and between meal refreshments
• Provides respite change to families and care givers
• Engages residents/families in leisure/recreational activities on unit
• Facilitates resident/family participation in recreation programs
• Provides opportunities for residents/families to interact with the environment in which they live/visit
Hours of Work: 80 hours bi-weekly.
All applications are kept in strict confidentiality.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted