Our Client is looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Service Technician to maintain and repair customers’ air quality systems. The HVAC Service Technician will assist with repairing and calibrating systems and replacing various components such as Motos, Controls, Dampers and ETC. You will diagnose problems, explain these to customers in clear, non-technical terms, relay costs to customers, and offer alternative solutions. You will order and collect parts once the customer gives approval, and communicate with the supervisor regarding challenges.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
- Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Ensuring the condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Maintaining service truck.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 (Required)
Only In Canada with valid status and work permit holder apply.