The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall success and management of our residential and light commercial HVAC and residential . Our Operation Managers plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control service centre activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
Assuming full operational responsibility for profit and loss related activities.
Establishing a team culture among service center personnel and holding the team to a high standard of customer satisfaction.
Consistently administering company policies and procedures throughout the service center.
Monitoring and maintaining job satisfaction among personnel by completing annual performance evaluations and salary reviews in a thorough and timely manner.
Preparing business forecasts, budgets, and other reports in addition to monitoring the timely flow of paperwork necessary to the service center.
Recruiting, selecting, and training all service center employees.
Financial analysis to identify trends and prospective problem areas and taking immediate action based on findings.
Optimizing the service center to provide service, complete tasks, and otherwise perform in an efficient manner.
Developing new programs and executing established plans to meet and exceed sales goals.
Maintaining a working knowledge of competitors, developing innovations to maintain market lead, and sharing best practices with other members
Skills and Experience:
- proven track record of growing a business.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 4 to 6 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sense of ownership in your actions to promote your branch
- Commitment to customer service
- Proven in depth detailed sales management skills
- motivational team builder with strong interpersonal skills and ability to assist with any employee position
- Strategic planner with excellent time management capabilities
- Able to multitask in a very busy work environment
- Computer skills
- 5 years proven HVAC operational management experience
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills. (Oral and written)
- Ability to self-start and motivate a group of individuals to act as team towards a common goal.
- Analyze cost and forecast data to ensure alignment with the Division’s goals and objectives.
- Build a team culture by recruiting, motivating and training the staff.
- Review and promote the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multi-tasking alongside time management skills and the ability to prioritize and plan.
Excellent analytical skills, financial acumen, and attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- NoLocation :
- Nova Scotia