Resident Manager for newly built, 60 unit apartment building
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED live in Resident Manager for this newly built, 60 unit apartment building in HRM Area.
Smoke free property with cats allowed but no dogs permitted on the premises.
Our Resident Mander will live in one of our beautiful suites at a discounted rate as well as receive an annual salary.
The main responsibility is to be the first point of contact for both current and potential tenants, along with performing day to day operations of the building.
These Include but are not limited to:
- Building and property maintenance – maintaining cleanliness and doing small handy work
- Daily walk through and inspection inside and outside of the building
- Ensure the property is fully rented – market the property for rent when vacancies occur, keep and efficient and organized wait list, meet prospective tenants for viewings, facilitate application process, perform background checks, execute lease agreements, etc.
- Perform move in and move out inspections with tenants
- Communicate with residents about any questions or concerns in a positive and timely fashion
- Send out e mails and print notices
- Provide monthly reports
- Clear entrance of snow and spread salt
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with tenants/tradespeople etc.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A RESIDENT MANAGER!
- Must have a flexible schedule to tend to the day to day operation of the building including answering phone calls, tend to maintenance issues and emergencies.